Registration for Bread&Net will open soon.
What to expect?
Held in Beirut, Bread&Net is a three-day unconference that brings together activists, journalists, academics, technologists, lawyers, and anyone interested in topics at the intersection of technology and human rights.
- Over 100 sessions and roundtables in-person
- A meeting place for individuals and organizations from the digital rights field
- Workshops on digital tools for actors in the humanitarian field
- Meet our strategic partners and collaborators
- Cultural and networking events in the evenings