Amid the escalating situation in Palestine and Southern Lebanon, and in line with our continuous efforts to create a safe and accessible space for everyone at Bread&Net, the event dates and registration will be put on hold for now. Our team will provide an update shortly regarding the event's feasibility in Beirut
What to expect?
Held in Beirut, Bread&Net is a three-day unconference that brings together activists, journalists, academics, technologists, lawyers, and anyone interested in topics at the intersection of technology and human rights.
- Over 100 sessions and roundtables in-person
- A meeting place for individuals and organizations from the digital rights field
- Workshops on digital tools for actors in the humanitarian field
- Meet our strategic partners and collaborators
- Cultural and networking events in the evenings